|Dimensions||6.5 × 3.5 × 7 cm|
Seersucker fabric has been around for centuries. Its name comes from the Persian phrase shir-o-shakhar, meaning “milk and sugar” for the alternating textures. The textile is made of cotton, linen, or silk (or combinations thereof), woven on a loom with threads at different tensions. This fabric is specifically used to making shirts and classy dresses. Cotton can be used for making dresses, tops, shirts for both men and women.
- → Cotton is a natural fiber and prints on such a fabric give a striking appeal to its entire look.
- → Beautiful prints with excellent color quality are a visual treat and add glam to your appearance.
- → Hand block prints and abstract prints look alluring.
- → Cotton fabric tends to reflect the exact color of the print and is of high quality.
Product Introduction :
|Item No. :||8620|
|Style Type :||Crossbody bag|
|Dimension :||28(L) x 11(W) x 19(H) cm|
|Net Weight :||0.3kg||Detachable Adjustable Shoulder Strap :||150cm|
Structure and funciton :
- → 1 main zipper compartment
- → 2 front zipper pocket
- → 1 back zipper pocket
- → 1 inner zipper pocket
- → 2 inner slots
- → 1 inner key hook
- → Capacity : 7.9-inch iPad, A5 magazine and note book
- 1. All dimensions are measured by hand, there may be 2-3 cm deviations;
- 2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!